Hello guys, today I’m going to show you “How to create an apple ID without using any payment option”. A lot of my friends have been asking me the same question again and again why the companies like Apple requires you to give credit card/payment details for a new account even though you have no intent of actually purchasing anything from App store or just want download those free apps . Back then when I created my first apple id, creating an Apple ID without a credit card was so easy, you can just select “NONE” as your payment option during registering .Now apple has removed that option while registering a New Apple ID.
But we found a way to create Apple ID without a credit card detail.
The first you need to have iTunes installed on your system (preferably latest version of iTunes) or you can download the same here. If you already have an iTunes installed, then check and make sure that any existing account that logged in should be logged out.
Here are the basic steps you should follow in order to create an Apple Id without credit card.
- Open the iTunes and go to the App store.
- Click on any app/music/etc.
- Click on download.
- It will open a pop up box asking for log in to your account or to create a new one.
- Then, click on Create a new Apple ID.
- Enter the necessary details for your new Apple ID.
- Proceed accordingly.
- Now you will see “NONE” option in billing section.
- And there you are .You have created an Apple ID successfully without any credit card information.
- I have attached some screen shots to help you get these steps easily.
If you have any queries related to How to create an apple ID without using any payment option, feel free to comment below.