I got my Sony Xperia U in July 2012. It is really the one that anyone would like to hang around with. It is the cheapest dual core smartphone. To know more on Sony Xperia U read the following article:
Q) How about the looks of Xperia U?
* The looks are pretty good. I own the white one and it comes with a yellow replaceable cap (inside the box) which I seldom use. You can change the replaceable cap with your favourite colours like black, pink, yellow and white.
Q)What is the Price of Xperia U?
* It was initially priced @ 16,000 INR (I bought it at this price) and now it has come down to 13,000 INR and some one good at bargaining can still get it at around 12,900 INR. The price of Xperia U in flipkart is 12,990 with 300 cash back.
Q) What are the specifications of Xperia U?
* It is powered by a dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz and 400 Mali GPU running on Android v 2.3.6 Ginger Bread (upgradable to v4.O ICS)
* A 3.5 screen with 480 * 854 resolutions at 280 ppi is good enough.
* The transparent band changes colour according to your mood. It picks the most prominent colour from the screen and reflects it on the band.
Q) What about the battery life?
*It comes with a 1320 mAh which is pretty big and goes upto 2 and half days. on stand by. But if you use GPRS or Wi-Fi much then the battery may disappoint you.
Q) How can I expand my memory in Xperia U?
*No, there is no provision for expanding the memory of Xperia U. It comes with 8GB internal memory of which only 4GB is user available.
Q) Most important Question Why I thought of buying Xperia U?
* I have been thriving to own a smartphone from 2011 (The year when I started blogging). But the moment I saw it, it was love at the first sight. And all technical specifications made me crazy. More importantly it suits the pocket of any middle class person without digging their pocket too deep. So, Xperia U suited me & I bought it!
Q) How can I update my Xperia U?
*Simply connect your phone to laptop (with internet connection) via mini USB and the rest will be guided to you by the Sony PC Companion.
Q) Is Sony Xperia U still the best buy?
* Priced at around 13,000 with such beautiful and amazing specifications and with Sony’s logo under the belt it is still my best buy.
For any queries feel free to comment below.